Asana evolution: Sequencing and Biomechanics 100 hours
Advanced sequencing delves into the methods behind progressive movement techniques and applying mobility science to traditional yoga class structures.
Covered in Sequencing:
1. Sequences and techniques that build to apex poses in different categories.
2. Learn to make your classes functional and innovative by creatively weaving essential movements into your classes.
3. Expand your vocabulary of yoga asanas in a way that benefits your students and helps them progress.
COVERED IN BIOMECHANICS
1. Take an in depth look at the anatomy and physiology of the poses covered in our sequencing module.
2. Move beyond the box of bones and learn how muscles directly apply to movements.
3. Begin to sequence your classes anatomically by identifying the muscles working together and against one another in the postures.
4. Learn to apply cutting edge mobility techniques to your classes to help your students feel better and achieve more depth in in traditional yoga postures.
95B Dell Glen Ave Lodi, NJ
DATES & TIMES
Saturdays: 11:30AM -8:00PM
*reading and homework assignments required. One class per week with Victoria (online possible with permission) is also required.
April 28 &29
Cost: $1500 Early Bird $1350 by February 15, 20178 (Add 3% if using Paypal)
Cost for HEFY Grads: $1250 (add 3% if using Paypal) by February 15, 2018 $1350 after